Affiliate marketing is the process of basically selling online via links to a product. An affiliate earns a commission for marketing another company’s products. The affiliate simply gather’s affiliate links then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from our website.
How Do Affiliate Marketers Get Paid?
A quick and inexpensive method of making money without the hassle of actually selling a product, affiliate marketing has an irrefutable draw for those looking to increase their income online. The affiliate shares the links via social media, blogs, websites, etc. The consumer purchases the items and the affiliate collects the commissions. Our program pays by the sale.
This is the standard affiliate marketing structure. In this program, A Cheep Tee pays the affiliate (you) a percentage of the sale price of the product after the consumer purchases the product as a result of the affiliate’s marketing strategies. In other words, consumer has to purchase through the affiliates link to get credit for the sale.
We send checks at the end of each month for your total commissions for that month.
Why do it?
- Work from home with no boss.
- Make as little or as much as you want.
- Passive income. Have a regular job and use affiliate marketing as a side hustle
- It’s cost effective. In that, it doesn’t cost you anything!
- It’s flexible. Work at 3am if you like.
Tips for becoming a successful marketer
- Review products for your affiliate
- Comment on social media for A Cheep Tee’s posts. “I got mine” or “This is really cute!”
- Use hashtags with your posts
- Use several sources like social media, forums, blogs, even email campaigns.
- Use graphics with your links. We provide a large variety of graphics to share with your links. You can also create your own.